Photograph provided by CG Photography
We are proud to offer our Pee Wee tackle football program for 5th-6th grade!
ABOUT Pee Wee
After completing the Mighty Mite program, the players skills are advanced onto the Pee Wee tackle program. The program continues to teach the safest form of tackling, expand their skills and play book, and increase the player's athleticism through warm-up and conditioning tailored for the needs of football.
2017 Pee wee Staff
- Head Coach - Chris Marquis
- Coordinator - Danielle Whitten
- Asst. Coach - Mike Lippe
- Asst. Coach - Jon Moody
- Asst. Coach -Robert Walker
- Asst. Coach - Kevin Bolduc
- Asst. Coach -Dan Marquis
- Asst. Coach- Wayne Chase
- Asst. Coach- Jason Ianillo
- Asst. Coach- Jason Brickett
- Asst. Coach- Brian Borque
EQUIPMENT NEEDS & requirements
All Equipment & Uniform is provided by WOYFCA except for the following:
- Mouth Guard
- Jock & Cup
- Black Socks
All athletes are REQUIRED to provide the following on the 1st day of practice:
- A Current, non-expired, Sports Physical NOTE* signed by the athlete's physician stating that they are cleared to play sports with no restrictions. Any medical restrictions/precautions information that may put the athlete at risk at any time during the season must be noted and presented to the team coordinator prior to the first practice. *Please help us keep your athlete's medical history private. Having your doctor at the end of your athlete's physical write a note clearing them to play sports is suffice to participate in our programs, as long as they include a current date and the physician's signature. Full physical forms are not necessary. Physical notes will expire a year from the date on the note.
- A "COPY" (no originals, please) of the athlete's BIRTH CERTIFICATE is required by WOYFCA & SMYFL in order to be eligible to play. *After birth certificate copies are collected from the team coordinator, they are collected by the President of the Board to be placed in the WOYFCA security deposit box for safe keeping.
NOTE: If athlete has previously competed in WOYFCA programs, please contact the team coordinator to check if we have a copy of their birth certificate already on file in our safe. Contact information is located under the "About Us" tab on our website.
**ALL DATEs/Times subject to change**
2017 START DATE
Sun Aug 6th @ 6:00p : MANDATORY Player/Parent Mtg. & Equip. Handout
Mon. Aug. 14th / 6:00-8:00p @ WJHS Field- 1st Practice (HELMETS ONLY) - BIRTH CERTIFICATES & SPORTS PHYSICAL NOTES DUE.
PRESEASON PRACTICE SCHEDULE (August 14th-31st)
Week 1: (Aug 14th-17th) 4 Days Per Week: M, T, W, TH: 6:00-8:00p @ WJHS Field (HELMETS ONLY)
Weeks 2: (August 21st-25th) 5 Days Per Week: M, T, W, TH, F: 6:00-8:00p @ Franco Field (FULL PADS)
Week 3: (August 29th-31st) 3 Days Per Week: T, W, Th : 6:00-8:00p @ Franco Field
2017 PRACTICE SCHEDULE 2017 GAME SCHEDULE
- 3 Days Per Week: Beginning Tuesday, September, 5th.
T, W, TH - 6:00-8:00p
All practices are 2 hrs. Once school begins practices will be held @ WJHS Field
Practice times are subject to change
- Sun. 8/27/17 Jamboree@ Massabeic. Weigh-in @ 2:30pm/ Games @ 4:00/5:30
Sun. 9/10/2017- Wells @ Gorham- 12p
Sun. 9/17/17- Sanford @ Wells- 12:30p ( PICTURE DAY)
Sun. 9/24/17- Wells @ Kennebunk- 1p
Sun. 10/1/17- Westbrook @ Wells- 10a
Thurs. 10/5/17- Windham @ Wells- 6p
Sat&Sun. 10/7&10/8- BYE WEEK
Sat. 10/14/17- Wells @ York- 12p
Sun. 10/22/17-Marshwood@ Wells- 4p
Sat. 10/28/17- Wells @ Noble - 2p
All games are approximately 2 hrs.
All Home Games are played at WHS Football Field.