We are proud to offer our Pee Wee Cheer program for 5th-6th grade!
ABOUT Pee Wee Cheer
The Pee Wee Cheer program, the participants skills become more advanced.This program teaches proper warm-up and conditioning tailored for the sport of cheerleading, moderate level motion and jump technique, sideline chants/cheers, dance choreography, stunt drills, stunt progression and spotting. The Pee Wee Cheer team attends all home and away games of the Pee Wee football team. This year the Pee Wee Cheer Program will also be preforming and hosting a Warrior Cheer Showcase.
- Head Coach - Bryanna Welch (207) 604.8958
- Coordinator - Angel Decato
- Assistant Coach- Olivia Welch
- Assistant Coach-
- Assistant Coach-
Uniform NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS
All Uniform items are provided by WOYFCA except for the following:
- Athletic Sneakers (white).
- Athletic Ankle socks (white).
- Soffe Shorts (Black)
All cheerleaders are REQUIRED to provide the following on the 1st day of practice:
- A Current, non-expired, Sports Physical NOTE* signed by the athlete's physician stating that they are cleared to play sports with no restrictions. Any medical restrictions/precautions information that may put the athlete at risk at any time during the season must be noted and presented to the team coordinator prior to the first practice. *Please help us keep your athlete's medical history private. Having your doctor at the end of your athlete's physical write a note clearing them to play sports is suffice to participate in our programs, as long as they include a current date and the physician's signature. Full physical forms are not necessary. Physical notes will expire a year from the date on the note.
NOTE: If a Sports Physical Note is not presented at the 1st practice, the athlete will be required to sit out of all physical activity during all practices until it is handed in.
**ALL SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
2017 START DATE-
Tuesday August 15th- 6p @ Franco Field (Behind Wells-Ogunquit Little League): MANDATORY Player/Parent Mtg. & Equip. Handout
Monday August 28th @ 530p: 1st Practice - SPORTS PHYSICAL NOTES DUE.
2017 PRACTICE SCHEDULE 2017 GAME SCHEDULE
- 2/3-Days per Week
- Days/Times: Every Monday and Tuesday and the following Thursdays: 8/31, 9/14, and 10/19.
- All Practices are 5:30-7:30p
- All practices are 2 hrs. and held @ Field Behind Jr. High until the start of school, then they are held in the WJHS Multi-purpose room.
- Sun. 9/10/2017- Wells @ Gorham- 12p
Sun. 9/17/17- Sanford @ Wells- 12:30p (PICTURE DAY)
Sun. 9/24/17- Wells @ Kennebunk- 1p
Sun. 10/1/17- Westbrook @ Wells- 10a
Thurs. 10/5/17- Windham @ Wells- 6p
Sat&Sun. 10/7&10/8- BYE WEEK
Sat. 10/14/17- Wells @ York- 12p
Sun. 10/22/17- Marshwood @Wells- 4p
Sat. 10/28/17- Wells @ Noble - 2p
All games are approximately 2 hrs.
Pee Wee Cheerleaders attend ALL Home & Away Pee Wee Football games.