We are proud to offer our flag football program for
Flag football introduces young players to the game of American football without exposing them to potential injury by substituting flags for tackling. Players attempt to grab the opposing team's flags to complete a play. Teaching the basic, fundamental techniques is fun and rewarding as players see improvement in their game-play and become prepared for Mighty Mite football.
- Head Coach /Coordinator - Tom Gauthier (207) 651.4613
- Asst. Coach - Todd Roberge
- Asst. Coach - Joshua Moody
- Asst. Coach - Timothy Miles
- Asst. Coach- Nathan LaPierre
- Asst. Coach- OPEN FOR 2017
EQUIPMENT NEEDS & REQUIREMENTS
WOYFCA will provide all necessary equipment/uniform except for:
- Mouth Guard
All athletes are REQUIRED to provide the following on the 1st day of practice:
- A Current, non-expired, Sports Physical NOTE* signed by the athlete's physician stating that they are cleared to play sports with no restrictions. Any medical restrictions/precautions information that may put the athlete at risk at any time during the season must be noted and presented to the team coordinator prior to the first practice.
2017 PRACTICE SCHEDULE 2016 GAME SCHEDULE
1st Practice: Thursday September 7th. 5:15-6:30p @ Wells-Ogunquit Little League Field.
All Regular Season Practices are Mondays 5:15-6:30p. @ Wells-Ogunquit Little League Field.
**Exception: Columbus Day - Practice that week will be held on Thursday 10/12. **
*There will be 1 practice each week*
All games are @ WHS Field
Sun. 9/10/17- 9am
Sun. 9/17/17- 3:30pm (Pictures @ 2pm)
Sat. 9/23/17- 9am
Sun. 10/1/17- 2pm
Sat. 10/7/17- 4:30pm
Sun. 10/15/17- 9am
Sat. 10/21/17- TBD
*All Games will take place on Sat/Sun. Game schedule is subject to change*
* All equipment provided by W.O.Y.F.C.A. T-shirts will be given as "Team Uniform" and kept by athlete at the end of the season. All athletes must wear athletic wear & sneakers.